Friday, October 1, 2010

My supercalifragilisticexpialidocious class went jalan raya! Heh and it wasn't a normal one, of course. Like lol. The first half of the outing we took public transport which would be excruciatingly painful for my precious feet should I have worn my five inch heels with gold lining (heh, I can't help it but to give a good description of my heels which I can't show on my blog unless I wear them but I won't only until its needed to be worn only for a short time since I nearly cried when I wore'em last week for the whole day). But me, being the smart me, wore my pretty white pumps! Mas, Julie and Mer ended up wearing flats too.
Waitee and Shoewei represented the Chinese and Ellene represented the Indians in our class by going for the jalan raya! So cuuuuute, I love my classs. Heeeeeeeh the other half of the outing our kakak kakak organizers booked a bus. I thought it was a bus that could perfectly fit the 25 of us. But I was so wrong! It was a 40 seater bus which was so long and it was driven by a really nice uncle. Anyhoo, we reached the last house at 11.40pm. Mas and I was like sooooooooooo scared because our parents weren't with us, and we had to figure out how to make our way home so late at night. I almost cried at the thought of going home alone. But I am so thankful because Nashidatul's dad sent me home! Waitee's dad sent Mas home. Zomg, we're really weally thankful (:

Overall, it was awesome and I'll be in a state of euphoria whenever I realise that I have wonderful people as my classmates, accompanying me in this nerve-wrecking alevels journey. Thank you my lovelayes for making the jalan raya outing a fun one! I love you bunch lots.







"For I can always count on you."