TELL ME HOW CAN I NOT LOVE THIS BUNCH OF PEOPLE LIKE ZOMG?! Heeeeeh aku rindu korang like seriously ah. Brings back lots of secondary school memories which apparently is the best part of my growing up years heeeeeeh (: I may be eighteen soon, but I can act like a little girl when I'm with you bunch and I like it!
Ohhhhh and this is especially for Yat Bin Dom. Thanks Yat for tolerating all my nonsense. Aku tahu kau sayang aku eventhough aku da banyak sakitkan hati kau dengan kata-kata yang kasar. And aku selalu kacau kau for no rhyme or reason (like macam how aku selalu disturb kau dengan rambut concave kau dulu ha ha ha). Sorry that you nearly got hit by a bicycle tadi bila kau tengah syiok dengar aku nyanyi "Kalau memetik, kalau memetik bunga di taman dam dam dam dam dam dam dam dam". And also how you always feel worried that I may just get another athsma attack while we jalan raya. HA HA HA more like you are gonna be frantic if that happens; classic. Terima kasih jugak lah sebab kalau kita semua keluar sampai malam, kau mesti jadi gentleman :D Heh I'm so sweeet, I know Yat I know. Selamat hari raya maaf zahir dan batin eh yatimon!
Maybe some of you won't understand the previous paragraph. Its about me asking for forgiveness from a close friend! I have yet to ask forgiveness from him yet during hari raya heh. He said I must ask him for forgiveness for all the sins I committed towards him. Like lol whereas I only disturb him like a lot. Heh going out with them make me miss my secondary school days. Student council was love. Sec 4D has always been what I look forward to everday eventhough many of us were seen as nerds since we take triple science which some of us end up dropping a pure science into combined sciences. Mrs Ong and add maths lesson scares me everyday. We're all growing up now, soon becoming who we aspire to be. But there's always this bunch of people whom I know I can be the secondary school girl I was when I'm around them. I love you bunch forever and ever you'll stay in my heart okay (:
Speaking of that, Jiwers, when's our jalan raya session? Heeeh. I can't wait to spend a day with you guys. Keeep me updated love! Now off to watch MBLAQ's One better day life performance at M.C G Holic (I've watched it gazillion times and I'm still in love with them mwaaaah!) Love you like how I yatimon sayang me. Ha ha ha jusssssst kiddddddinggggg yat (yknow I like to disturb you).
"Thank you, for today my lovelies!"