Anyway, we came to Sentosa around 5.30pm. And we met two Korean unnies. Heeeeeh they came all the way from Korea just to see Jay! So while waiting for the doors to open, we learned Korean from a Korean! Heh, the unnie was really sweet. Kay, now the showcase itself, IT WAS OOOOOOOOBER AWESOME EVEN THOUGH MY FEET HURT LIKE MAD STANDING FROM 6.30PM TILL 10PM. AOM was cool-io. Jay was so sexy when he tears his shirt apart! And when he sings Nothing on you, I nearly died. Like lol, the videos of his other songs were shown to us for the first time everrrrrrr. Jay, even though I cried when you left 2PM, I'll continue supporting you as a Jaywalker. Heeeeeeeeh. Thank you, because you and AOM made my day last Saturday! Oh and we even got two of the official Jay Park tour badges! Heh.
By the way, MBLAQ is coming to Singapore this December together with 2AM, 2PM, Miss A and another Kpop band. I can't wait, I can't wait! But if I'm going to Korea this year, I'll have to give the concert a miss. Its just too much if I can have both even though ibu is so lovely to get us the ticketsY
I miss wobblexzs like zomg! He's enjoying himself while touching peoples' live by helping out with whatever possible. Girls, you should get to know a guy who has a kind heart. It makes you feel gooood (: Heeeeeeh anyway, when he called, I asked how's everthing there, how's he doing and stuffs, and whether he got my birthday present already or not. I can't help it dude! My birthday's in two weeks. Definitely you gotta get my present ready like waaaaay before my birthday right? :D Like lol, I really hope you're doing good. Come back sooon so we can go like talk about things which are completely redundant in our lives or something. Heh (:
I've been falling sick. I didn't come for my Malay Literature paper because I fell really sick; a relapse of gastric flu. Then after 09A4 jalan raya (which we ate at every house, drinking every type of drinks, walked in the rain, got home really late), I had fever, caught a flu, with sore throat and oh lots of mucus. The fever has gone, but the rest still stays :( HATE IT. Its difficult to sleeep with all that! Thus here I am blogging. But my eyes are feeeling heaty. I shall go to bed now my darlings (: Love you like looking at Jay tear his shirt apart *shakes my booteh scream and shout*.
"It feels different without you around."



