I've always wanted to like stand or sit in the middle where my family is surrounding me and I'll go like Kami ingin mengucapkan..., and we'll all shout together, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf zahir dan batin! (then a hari raya song will play; preferably Rahimah Rahim's Selamat Berhari Raya).
It's a pretty lebaran this year I must say! Heeeeeh. I miss tok leyman. Raaaaah anyway, when tadbir raya was playing on the radio, I feel like crying. The whole of the first day of raya, there's like countless times where I nearly cried. Why? Because the dramas on the teeeveee were all sad, like really weally sad. Those dramas where like the mother and sons were seperated and they found each other on the street and started to ask for forgiveness since it's hari raya and all. Yes that type of dramas.
It's a pretty lebaran this year I must say! Heeeeeh. I miss tok leyman. Raaaaah anyway, when tadbir raya was playing on the radio, I feel like crying. The whole of the first day of raya, there's like countless times where I nearly cried. Why? Because the dramas on the teeeveee were all sad, like really weally sad. Those dramas where like the mother and sons were seperated and they found each other on the street and started to ask for forgiveness since it's hari raya and all. Yes that type of dramas.
On a brighter note, everyone looked awesome! Even the twinnies, Anaqi and Amani. They were in baju kurung. And Amani was wearing a headband with a really big red ribbon at the side, and she was wearing a pearl necklace. SO ADORABLE I SWEAR. The usual, Hail and Hanz were shy since they need to ask for forgiveness in front of everyone. Their mummy's bag was the bomb like zomg. I want her Kate Spade! But I'll make do with my Guess hobo that my dad got for me on the eve of raya (mum's eyes and mine saw it like instantly when we went to the bag department). Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeh. I just have to say it because its really pretty. My family was wearing off white on the first day of raya Y
Anyhoooo, I didn't eat a lot on the first day of raya since I was really full from eating my lovely grandmother's cooking (: heh, her cooking is two thumbs up! Thanks for the blessing this Syawal the Almighty. Heh heh I love you people like pineapple tarts!
"Selamat berhari raya, ucapanku untuk semua!"