Kepada awak. Jika wanita cantik yang awak cari, ia bukan saya, Jika wanita solehah yang dicari, ia tentu bukan saya, Jika wanita ayu yang dicari, ia bukan saya, Jika wanita kaya yang dicari,ia bukan saya, Jika wanita berpurdah yang awak cari, ia pasti bukan saya, Tetapi, jika wanita yang ingin dibimbing, ia adalah saya. Bimbing dan berilah ilmu agama kepada saya. Saya menanti dengan penuh kesabaran.
To you. If its a pretty lady you're looking for, it's not me. If its a religious lady you're finding, it's definitely not me. If its a beautiful lady you want, it's not me. If its a rich lady you're searching for, it's not me. If its a veiled lady you're finding, it's obviously not me. But if you're looking for a lady who wishes to be guided, it's me. Guide me, teach me all the religious knowledge you've acquired. I await you with patience.
Honestly if you were to ask me now whether or not I'm ready for the next step of life, I would gladly say yes. It's weird and everything but I'm truly excited of what's to come. The idea of marriage to me is purity and working together to please the Creator, to continuously be a better person for the sake of God, together that is. I mean like hey two heads are better than one! Oh some of you may say "you're too young, you have a lot more to learn, a lot more to see". I'm afraid that these "a lot more things" will sneakily bring me to the wrong path. Getting hitched at this age seems fun - you get to travel around, gain more knowledge and further open your eyes to God's wonderful creations together and what's best is that it's halal.
Yes I'm flawed. I'm imperfect. So many things I can improve on. Yada yada yada. Well hello, no one's perfect come on. I do not wish to wait till I'm old and haggish and have reached that level of "good enough to get married" and realised that omg am I too late or smth. I want to be able to connect to my bubs, to understand what they're going through. I wish to go through this part of life with someone I really like, someone who's perfect in my eyes, someone I know I can always depend on to guide me along in everything, someone who tells me "Dear, I've been observing that what you're doing is wrong. Instead you should...", someone whose hands will hold mine tight. I'm not dreaming of marriage, I want it to happen. And I'm already having the intention to wed. Lul okay guys don't be taken aback. Last Sunday I went to a relative's wedding and she is 20 years old like omg what am I doing with my life? Sarah's married. A friend just told me he's getting match made just this morning.
I mean the perspective people have today is to keep improving yourselves till it comes to the point where you think you're all ready for marriage but my girls and I had this conversation when we were at Takashimaya having dinner together and we just came to this conclusion together that it is good to be married when two people have feelings for each other and are ready to take on the challenges of living as a team and no longer as individuals. It's all up to the personal opinion of a person that is. With that, I guess, it's really time. So, just wait for invitation cards alright! Years to come that is (: