Definitely the key highlights of my 2013 are:
-The whole teaching experience just gets better each time. Moulding the future of the nation is definitely an enjoyable and enriching job. Even though you bring the stress home, constantly worrying of their performance, and having lots of papers to mark and grammars to correct, it's definitely worth seeing the smile on their faces when they come running to you asking how they did after a paper and constantly ask for assurance that they'll do well. The dependency on you makes you feel more responsible in a way and you take every lessons more seriously as it goes.
-Taken a step forward in so many things yay shaira yay heehee
-I've learnt that when a person leaves, you just got to frickin let go. I mean if they want to stay, they will. And if they still walk away from you even after you asked them to not go, then it is just better to do the same. It will hurt so much for you when you realise that you're fighting so hard for something which doesn't want to be fought for. At the very least, if you mean something to them, walking out of the door would never be easy. In life, that's just how it is, you're blessed with wonderful human beings and then you lose some of them too. So to my lovelies who are still here, tolerating my nonsense, omg thank you so much :*
-After a whole time of waiting for something wonderful to happen, you actually popped out likka bunny from a magician's hat and honestly no matter how difficult it is, no matter how far we can be from each other, no matter how you drive me up the wall, no matter who comes in the way, no matter whatever, no matter the weather, it's you, it's always been you.
-Perfected the art of cooking stir-fried rice nomnomnomnom (AISEH DAMN GOOD SIAH MY FRIED RICE) but the thing is I still haven't tried cooking rice in a rice cooker before. Yes I know your jaws just dropped to the ground but fret not babies, I'm learning lul.
-Turned a year older; a key milestone in one's lifetime actually. And celebrated it with people who mean the whole entire universe to me.
-School starts, the stress kicks in but I'm totally lovin it. The whole omg-I-have-assignments-to-do-datelines-to-meet-and-there'll-be-a-group-presentation-so-the-whole-ppt-has-to-be-good thinggy gets me all busy and stuff and I learn new things every lesson so omg love school [for now that is, I'm not sure about the years to come, I mean the stress level will definitely shoot up too lul]
-Time spent with the family is always treasured [simply because as these people mean so much, we don't know what will come in the future therefore be grateful for the time you have with them now]. Honestly, after what's priority, family is at the top of the list. And by family I'm not only referring to those I'm related to but also those who are very close to my heart aka the bestfriend, Tiger the kittycat, the mentels, my luffly girls, and everyone I've hold on so tightly to. Heehee I love you guys so much! My life has been sucha pretty thing thanks to your presence.
-Bidding goodbye to 2013 with three of my favourite people ever and in one of the world's most vibrant city, Seoul!
-Being blessed everyday, with the most simple gift of all, which is to be alive and still given the opportunity to chase good things for Him and only Him (: to be happy and contented with what and who I've been blessed with.
My new year resolution you might ask? I only have two simple ones: being a better person, and be happy. Heehee yes so for 2014, I hope you guys are blessed with good health, faith, and happiness. These three things to me are the most essential of all the other stuff we human beings need. Yay to 2014!