Current cravings: Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. Red velvet cake at I am... cafe. MORE HOR FUN omg I love hor fun. Coffee Bean's Caesar salad with salmon nomnom. Fat fluffy fries. Koi koi koi heehee. Cupcakes nomnom (almost fulfilled like I have six of em fluffballs waiting for me outside in a pretty pink box and will be transported into my tummy!)
Current feelings: Happy (okay twats you need no reason to be happy, thus I just feel happy). Omg-I-am-actually-looking-forward-to-school-because-it's-all-fun-working-in-groups-and-my-new-friends-are-such-lovelies! Relieved (that one of the most precious human being I have is actually in the process of recovery, yes my granny heehee). Euphoric (the bestf is no longer staying in hall yay so can have impromptu froyo dates, bb is back in singapore). Excited like omg (the aunt is expecting another pair of girl-boy twins heehee yes). Blessed, yes simply blessed!
Current song on repeat: EXO's Miracles in December. Fell in love with it while channel jumping during my trip to Seoul (will blog about the trip soon heehee). Such sophisticated lyrics and delicate melody. AAAAAAH MAKE ME MISS WINTER UGHHHHHHH IBU FLY ME BACK TO SEOUL PLS :(
Current song on repeat: EXO's Miracles in December. Fell in love with it while channel jumping during my trip to Seoul (will blog about the trip soon heehee). Such sophisticated lyrics and delicate melody. AAAAAAH MAKE ME MISS WINTER UGHHHHHHH IBU FLY ME BACK TO SEOUL PLS :(