Finally I'm done with two modules like thank God. And I just sat for mpe paper just now (three hour paper, 100 marks = six questions, answer four lul my fingers were so sore as it's been so long since I wrote essays). That's not the whole point, the whole point is I'VE BEEN SO EXHAUSTED OMG. It came to the point where just now I just slip into a black dress with my soft pink shawl and a floral bag half my height, almost wearing havaianas but suddenly I got a knock knock in my head saying if I really wear flip flops I've really lost it already therefore I decided to still hold on to the last drop of sanity I have and grab a pair of espadrilles and headed to school for exams. I was there ten minutes early lul everyone pls clap for me mehehehehe not often I reach school early! And I can't afford to be late or on time today either or I can forget about sitting for the paper.
The whole thinggy was manageable so phewwww. The new pen I was using ran out of ink so imagine how many stuff I frickin wrote down on that answer booklet omg.
The bestfriend just touched down from Bandung today! Omg she's like my part-time boyfriend (the whole entire time she was there we were sending morning and night texts ha ha ha). Knowing that she's in another part of the world and that we are not breathing the same air puts me in a state of anxiety and now that she's back I worry less! Therapy session with the girlie this Friday so I kennut wait heehee.
On a brighter note I can't wait to fly out next week. Yknow the moment the plane is already on the runway and you can hear it's engines revving up ready for take off and finally it speeds up and the whole plane just goes above the ground? Yes I'm looking forward to that - it feels like you've left all your troubles behind.
Sigh, rather than typing this out, I wish I could just yack this to you; tell you how my day went, what've been going on, how I've been feeling about stuff :(
It is difficult to take it all in, to frickin grasp that concept. All I'm hoping is for everything to go back to where happy is all around.
