I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Chat lul not like I've been living under a rock and believing that iPhone cease to exist or what but it's just that I have my own preferences for things and how it should be like and in this case, a white Android phone with qwerty keyboard and touch screen and as soon as I saw it was released I told dad I want this phone no matter what and I won't settle for anything else other than that phone.
As soon as it was in my hand I fell in love with it and I can't imagine myself using another phone regardless of how technologically advanced it is as compared to mine. Even mum thinks I'm not cool and she wanted to get me an apple phone instead; which I'm totally not interested in. It's not that I don't want a new phone, I mean who wouldn't be eggcited to get a new phone? But honestly I can't bear the thought of getting used to a new phone and I'm utterly in love with my current phone and I just simply won't give it up because I don't want to, I kennut.
On average it is also really not easy for me to like a person. I can't click with everybody. I totally dislike the whole making friends process. It's so frickin exhausting and yes it may be fun but the whole trust building thinggy, the get-to-know-how-that-person-really-is-blah-blah-blah are just so blugh exasperating. I used to strongly think that I'm a people person but now I don't think I am one anymore. I'm not even sure if I like human beings in general ugh, there's just so many bad stuff happening in this world and I'm beginning to think homosapiens have totally lost grip of themselves.
It's rare for me to like a person as soon as they open their mouth. But I have met such people and I really love them to pieces. Honestly for you to be able to make me like you almost instantaneously, you deserve a standing ovation. Once I like you it automatically means I will get attached to you emotionally, psychologically and mentally (whether I like it or not). The reason to that? It's because human beings tend to spend time with those they love because they make you happy. Feeling happy and spending time together is the perfect recipe for getting attached to that particular person and getting attached to them simply mean you're risking yourself getting hurt should they are being taken away from you.
As lucky as I am to have met such beautiful people, it's so difficult for me to let them go. When it comes to people I adore, I'd really fight till the ends of the earth to keep them close (lul very dramatic but yes).
What I realised about myself is that I'm the sort of person who has a certain criteria when it comes to choosing anything that I will use or people I'mma be with (and I pretty much don't give an eff about whatever people say to my decision of stuff unless you're my mum or dad). I also tend to grow this sort of deep attachment to people, to things I like. And I definitely hate it when I have to give it up at the end of the day (willingly that is ugh).
I don't know if I should not be so particular about the stuff and people I like because honestly for me that's no compromise. Forming such attachment on the other hand is inevitable. I mean we're only human. Having to give the stuff/person up, well everybody has a choice. I'm definitely not one to give things up. Despite being very crybaby-ish, emotional and sowhatnot, I'm very hard-headed too; once I'm bent on something and made my mind up, baby, I don't back down and only God has the power to stop me.