How true is this? Idk if you realise this but your life doesn't revolves around solely you, it's never just about you. Generally people don't do things for themselves but for others, others whom they love. Here I'm not referring to just other fellow human beings, but basically 'others' here refer to anything and anyone but ourselves. We do good to seek the pleasure of God, we study hard not just for ourselves but for the betterment of our parents and our family in the future, we go the extra mile sometimes just to see a smile on this certain someone's face. The beauty of happiness is when we are able to love others, to appreciate them, and to just understand the oh so twisted logic that when they are happy, we are too.
Get yummy macarons- Have a pretty Vintage delicafe date
Meet the bestfriend(s)- Spend time with my favourite Mentels
- SEOUL GARDEN BBQ nomnomnomz
- Bake fluffy red velvet cupcakes
Froyo boyoyo- Play with the ever so cheeky twin babies; Willem and Paul
- Watch Planes and Mortal Instruments
- Spill sesh and heart-to-heart talks
Okay looooool my happy list consists of foods and people I love. I should stop eating so much like seriously. And start moving my booty a little so I can like lose some weight. Heeeeh I mean like it's totally natural to feel a little bit fluffy after hari raya right? No? Asdfghjklqwertyuiop. Screw it I'm happy the way I am.
Anyway today happy pills were having Macdonalds' breakfast (omg who doesn't love their hotcakes + lots of happy feelings early in the morning?) and having a date with the purty bestfriend! Tuition got cancelled so yayyyyy but that means it's being pushed to another day which is kinda like *pops the balloon*
On a totally random note, it's already September masya Allah. And soon October is going to come (I'M ALL GIGGLY NOW). But anyway I'm feeling all feverish :( prolly this is why I'm feeling a little down. Oh well~ I just bought two cups of bubble tea so I'll prolly grab one later and be happy heehee. Love you human beings like pretty white daisies (:
