Here's to those whose hearts I've scraped with the words I uttered. Here's to those whose feelings I've hurt with the things I did. Here's to those who have always been there for me irregardless of how giggly how noisy how yacky I am. Here's to those who ever walked down a road with me, trying to know me. Here's to those who ever gave me countless reasons to smile and laugh and feel a whole lotta happy feelings. Here's to those I disappointed. Here's to those who tried to make me better as a person. Here's to everyone who was ever present in my life.
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, maaf zahir dan batin. Forgive me for all the stuff I said or did which could've brought you unhappiness. I'm lacking in so many ways and as a human being I can't escape from making mistakes.
And on a happier note, there's so many yummy foods to savour, so many people to smile to and ask for forgiveness from, so many kuehs for us to swallow down our throats! May this Lebaran brings much blessing to all insya Allah (: