- Family-bonding time during iftar
- Spring cleaning (lol yes I like it so so so much since I get to literally throw stuffs out of my room)
- Purty new soft fluffy bedsheets
- Mum's bimbimbap and granny's yummy foods
- Feeling at ease the whole entire day
- Finally using the new white telekung
- Eating deng-deng for the second time in my life
- The extremely light feeling like as though you're cotton
- Buying baju kurungs for aidilfitri
- The whole prep for lebaran
- Cookie-baking-sesh (the only time I'm needed in the kitchen, yes I'm in-charge of the packaging heeh noooh not the baking itself okay)
- Teeth getting straighter omg this whole braces thinggy is so exciting
- This sepet cheena fasting for the first time ever (yay purty you have no idea how I'm so proud of chu heehee)
- More Koi green tea macchiato
- Butterflies mehehehehe
- Getting to spend precious time with people who matters
- The ridiculous replaying of raya songs on the radio
- Lots and lots of goodness (:
In life, all we need is Faith, family and friends and pretty much nothing else matters.
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Happy happy happy
Things making me happy this Ramadan: