Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Pretty blessed alhamdulillah


This girl here is the laffly bestfriend heehee omg no one has an idea how much I adore her. Ridiculous how we always get into the same situation every single time and we always turn to each other for the same stuff over and over again. Heeeeh I love you no matter how mean you are mehehehehe and I know no matter what you have my back and I can assure you I have yours too. May this pretty friendship last till jannah (:

Today was rather pretty. Pretty hectic initially cause I did some springcleaning and gosh my whole room was turned upside down inside out like erghhhhhh. Got so fed-up that I just threw lots of stuff away. Yknow like you come to realise what really matters and who really just stick around and other things related to it are just frickin redundant now even though it used to be much of happy memories? Yes so off they go into the rubbish chute.

Anyway soon after the whole springcleaning thinggy (which is not complete yet like omg it's so frustrating), I flew to Tampines to meet the girly. Yes, to just grab smth from Uniqlo, roam around in Uniqlo while pouring out the kabazillion things (I just hafta confide in her and get her opinions on'em omg mas thank goodness I have chu), get takoyaki (omg I love takoyaki and halal ones pop up only at pasar malam or during Ramadan bazaars so heeh thanks laffly for getting us the yummy takoyakis), bought Koi's green tea macchiato, and got back home!

Mum cooked yummy foods (steamed fish, squid with spicy sauce, roti john and stir-fried long beans) alhamdulillah.

Omg why am I talking about foods? Looool on that note, the whole entire point is that this girly was so soooo shy cause we invited her over for dinner and the weird thing was I got shy too as it felt like I was introducing a prospective hubs but it's the bestfriend coming over for dinner. Heehee thank you Mas for coming over and having iftar together with my family! What more can I ask for today? Having delish foods with four of my ever so lovely lafflies mehehehehehe.

Have a blessed Ramadan ahead guys! (: