There's just these certain types of people you meet and you can instantly click with them and feel pretty much comfortable just being around them? It's like having this invisible ginormous sign saying to your face that hey-missy-this-person-will-mean-so-much-to-you (just like how my family saw the fat tigerkittycat and he instantly becomes part of us heeh.
As much as I'm reluctant in widening my social circle, I'm pretty much thankful that God bless me with such wonderful lafflies whom radiates such aura and makes me feel like omg-yes-we-can-totally-be-super-duper-close-friends-and-I-will-love-you-like-forever heehee I really treasure sucha precious blessing like this, like you to be exact.
This is ridiculously random but you yes you, listen here and listen good:
Thank you, for always having the capacity to absorb in the nonsense I always throw to you, for understanding my speech no matter how bimbotic or how I-sound-likka-thwee-year-old with my whole mehehehehe and giggles and squiggles and wiggles (yes I'm doing it now), for toning me down a little with your whole seriousness, and not failing to drive me nuts with how much of an egomaniac you are. I can be quite a handful but when I'm all that with you, it totally means I am oh so comfortable being around you and that I like you quite a lot so hee (:
Lots and lots of happy feelings noooooooow twinkies. Goodnight~
