Sunday, July 14, 2013

Now now now

And so I extracted four teeth for this whole braces thinggy. And at the same time I had my first braces tightening. And so it hurts so much right now (noooo not the extraction thinggy but the whole tightening thinggy omg) that I woke up from my sleep. On a brighter note, my mouth is filled with orange bands like yay! It's so purty. So now when I smile, you'll be greeted by lil purty orange thinggies mehehehehe.

Things have been rather fine (apart from the whole braces episode I'm going through now heeh). I guess I sorted out some stuffs which has been bothering me. Insya Allah in this holy month of Ramadan everything will turn out great and may we all be guided (:

Happy feelings have been occupying my heart, thanks to my lafflies and for the fact I already found hijabs for Aidilfitri (yes I was so bothered by it because it's my first raya in hijab but yay found'em so phewww). Except for the fact I've yet to catch Despicable Me 2. Like omg those minions are so adorable, it's a must-catch.

I'll be spending time with two of my favourite people today so yay lovechu human beanies like Koi's Green Tea Macchiato mehehehehe