Friday, May 4, 2012

A whole lotsa random stuff

If you don't understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child. -Linda Sunshine
Mehehehe its weird teaching at the same school where your sister is in. I mean I see her like everyday of my life. And now I even see her in the place where she receives the necessary education! Kids get excited each time I tell them I have a sister which is studying in the school and they go like 'WHO WHO WHO?".

Anyhoo, it's gonna be a loooong weekend since tomorrow is a public holiday like yay! But the anti-climax are these thinggies: Needa do up a pretty ppt for the Malay Intensive programme (thank God for Mastura) and tuition sessions (fortunately my tutee is a funny boy or else it'll be hours and hours of torture).

Heeee (after having a conversation with the girlie, Mastura), I like J.Co's yummy yoghurt. I can like sit at J.Co and yack yack yack with my lafflies while having yoghurt. Esp when there's strawberries and peaches! If you've yet to try it, go like naoooooooz. On a totally redundant note, just to add on, the spoons are cute! Mehehehe~ okay lafffchu human beanies like J.Co's yoghurt (and oreo donut nomnomnom)