Saturday, April 28, 2012

A penny for my thought

"If you stand at the window where I stood, if you lie on the bed where I lay, if you read the book that I read, if we can be together like that, it'll be enough. That way, I'll be more than thankful since we're able to be together just like the others."

Secret Garden is just too sweet (I started watching it like eons ago but stopped at episode 17 because I didn't want the drama to end and yes its retarded much). Oh isn't it cliche how the girl will always fall for the bad guy and the good guy who's been secretly waiting for the girl will get his heart broken? But boys, the definition of 'a bad boy' here varies for different individuals so don't be all swag-ish and stuff and start being an ultimate jerk cause its. a. total. major. turnoff.


On a total random note, I see Mastura like almost everyday and it's amazing how I can never get tired of babbling with her about everything and anything under the sun. We know what/who the different signals and facial expressions are referring to, and its also ridiculously mentel when we TOTALLY understand each other's jokes (other people would just look at us with a blank face and making sounds like Patrick the Starfish when they see us talk about smth and prolonging it with our extremely creative minds). I can like sit with her for hours and hours doing pretty stuffs, and talk about gazillion things! I'm really thankful for this girlie of mine and Mastura you may not know this (since we're all retardedly mean to each other and stuffs) but I love you like a cute little hamster loves sunflower seeds. Pretty aba'ya and hijabi date later with this girlie for a religious talk~ heeeeeee.