
Indeed what's stated above is true (and it took me half an hour to create that image quote you see up there heehee). Only God knows the definition of the wonderful I have in mind cause apparently even I myself am not sure about it. Its as though I feel that this forthcoming wonderful and exciting thing is just what I might need to open my mind, heart and eyes about life.
Something I hope that'll be part of this 'wonderful episode' I have in mind is the two weeks of teaching. It's a short period of time but since I am one way or another taking some responsibility over the students and also the fact that they are all boys, I'm crossing my fingers that it'll all work out fine. It makes me euphoric since the most mentel girlfriend in the whole wide world, Mastura will be my colleague heehee. She texted me saying that we'll ruin our image of being young adults when we start to chatter and giggle like Gossip girls heehee it's okay mas since that's just how we are.
The so-called little note I had for my fated other half as you can see in the previous post is the lyrics to IU's You & I. I am thankful for songs which can express the words I can't really say. And normally I listen to such songs and feel so happy that finally there's something to help me express my feelings heeheehee. Oh and talking about the other half, I don't think mine will be happy with the cooking skills I have. Mum panfried Korean pancakes for dinner just now and I went to the kitchen to help. But guess what? Epic failure but hey I'm great at cleaning so no worries, God is fair heehee. And for the wonderful thinggy, I hope it happen soon because I am in the state of euphoria at the thought of it.
Something I hope that'll be part of this 'wonderful episode' I have in mind is the two weeks of teaching. It's a short period of time but since I am one way or another taking some responsibility over the students and also the fact that they are all boys, I'm crossing my fingers that it'll all work out fine. It makes me euphoric since the most mentel girlfriend in the whole wide world, Mastura will be my colleague heehee. She texted me saying that we'll ruin our image of being young adults when we start to chatter and giggle like Gossip girls heehee it's okay mas since that's just how we are.
The so-called little note I had for my fated other half as you can see in the previous post is the lyrics to IU's You & I. I am thankful for songs which can express the words I can't really say. And normally I listen to such songs and feel so happy that finally there's something to help me express my feelings heeheehee. Oh and talking about the other half, I don't think mine will be happy with the cooking skills I have. Mum panfried Korean pancakes for dinner just now and I went to the kitchen to help. But guess what? Epic failure but hey I'm great at cleaning so no worries, God is fair heehee. And for the wonderful thinggy, I hope it happen soon because I am in the state of euphoria at the thought of it.