If I was to go and never ever come back, have you uttered all the words you wanted to say?
And I guess this is the reason why I tell my parents and my one and only baby sister how thankful I am to be blessed with such a wonderful family, I tell my grandparents how much I adore them, I tell my pet hamsters how precious they are to me (chances are they may just understand the words I'm saying even though they are cute hammies), I tell my friends how lovely of a time spent with them each time we meet.
I simply do not want to have any regrets later should I fail to tell them my heartfelt words. And even though they know, I want to constantly remind them of how much they mean to me. Because my dear we never know what's going to happen in time to come.