Thursday, June 2, 2011




"It doesn't matter where you go in life, it's who you have beside you that makes it worthwhile."
I have girlfriends who are extremely mentel (amongst ourselves of course and not to random boys obviously just in case some people misunderstand the definition of the word). We giggle whenever we're together, sometimes even without saying anything at all. And whenever we get into certain situations, we need not explain further because each of us understands how it feels. To my lovelayes, Fatunnnnnn, Hazzzy Wuzzy and Mas, I love you girls like how I love going to the rooftop of a shopping mall just to snap photos with a pretty scenery.

Hazirah is going for Umrah this Saturday and we met just now to bid her goodbye but the initial plan is redundant because we're sending her off at the airport heeeeeeh yes last minute plan. Had brunch then off to help hazz find her pretty ballet flats. After that we got some diy stuffs! Ribbons and flowers to make rings and brooches. Heeeeeeeeh with the glue gun I have, all that is possible! 17$ worth of diy goodies. I will snap photos of it once its done. Heeee.

Teeeeheeeee anyhoo I am done with my Perkampungan bahas 4PM (4PM Malay debate camp). I really wanna blog about it but I have no photo of the team at all since no one brought a camera to the camp and apparently the committee have yet to upload the official photos. Goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Kay love you human beings like Korean schedule diary mwaaaaah!



"Just seeing you makes me happy."