Happy birthday to the one and only person who can never be replaced with anyone ever and will stay forever and ever in my heart, my ibu! Y
Yes my ibu turned a year older on 10th June (: initial plan: Seoul garden lunch. Epic phail. I got malay debate practice. Gosh I feel so bad. But my mum actually wanted to have BBQ chicken for her birthday dinner! Phewwww BBQ chicken it was. Yummy wummy. People usually get cakes for birthdays right? But my mum loves cream puffs. So four icing room cream puffs (which she loves so much), with four candles representing her age as the birthday cake heeeeeeh. Happy birthday ibu! I love you more than I love Eskimo, Koi, Qessential, Comebuy and every other awesome bubble tea shops put together. Teeeeheeee. May Allah bless you for everything you've done and will be doing for this family. We're blessed to have you as our mummy! Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaah (: