
A lunch date with my little cousin and my little sister was fun! I thought that I needed to run around chasing Hanz in case he gets naughty, but he behaved really well. So its not that tiring. Heh anyway, Seoul Garden should have bubble tea in its buffet menu. Like seriously. But if they do so, then the name Seoul Garden is redundant because what I know is Koreans are not into bubble tea. Heh heh if they have unlimited flow of bubble tea, I would come regularly! Zomg I am so Asian ha ha ha.
Oh the other day there's was the MNET Live Ultimate Concert. 2PM, Miss A and MBLAQ arrived on the same day. Obviously I had to be at the airport since MBLAQ and 2PM is here in Singapore for like the first time everrrrrrrrrr and I am not able to go to the concert itself. Took videos and captured the pictures by using a video trimmer. And the still photo turn out great! Nichkhun is a Thai prince, period. He nearly got 'Aishah dead looking at him or something. One word: Flawless. And when MBLAQ came out from the arrival gate, my legs were jelly. No voice was coming out from my mouth. Then as Seungho passed by me, I swear to God that day was the best day of my life as of now. It was like watching him on teevee only that he was right in front of me! TEEEEEHEEEEE.
When Beast arrived in Singapore for the concert I went too since my little sister wanted to see her Junhyung up close. Everytime they were in Singapore, we wouldn't miss any of Beast's events, but this time round we had to give it a pass since we are already going to Korea. Anyway, she not only saw Junhyung, but he even smiled at my sister. That made her cry for like 5 minutes. I would cry too if Seungho smiled at me. Heeeeeeeeeee that's it. I am in love with Seungho and only Seungho. Wheeeeeeeeeeeee I shall find you when I fly there okay!
"Yang Seungho saranghaeyo!"