Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Berpisah sudah segalanya, yang tinggal hanyalah kenangan. Diiring doa dan airmata, yang pergi takkan kembali lagi.
You know, they say life is one of God's greatest gifts. And when its time to go, everything except your amalan has to be left behind. Yesterday, I witnessed the passing of a relative who is dearly loved by everyone around him. Having to know him since I was born, he is a person who is calm ,has a great sense of humor, and a kind heart. Even though we don't share a close relationship, I feel it is a great loss. He left his wife, and his two daughters. It is surely agonizing for them as I myself can't stop thinking about how he is not going to be around anymore. I don't really converse with him much, but every time he is around or whenever there is a family gathering, I can feel his presence. One memory of him that I will never forget is how adorable he is as soon as he sees a cat. He has this fear of kitty cats. A man so humble, and kind hearted who once was around with us, is now gone. He has returned to Allah, and will never be coming back. Along Samad, you'll always be remembered for you have touched my life without even me realising it until today. I pray that Allah bless your soul and that you will be placed among those that He adores. Amin.