This picture depicts the happiness my lovelaye group feels now that pee-double-you is finally over! Its the I-am-happy-but-also-sad-at-the-same-time-because-there's-no-more-working-together kinda thang. We've work together very closely eversince we were put together as a group. From PI to GPP to EOM to WR to OP and finally I&R, we've gone through the hoo-ha like its nobody's business. I am blessed to be in this group because most of us are the I-may-look-nervous-but-once-I-start-presenting-my-point-I-don't-feel-like-stopping (Nasri, Mas and Julie, you three should understand this part! Heeeeeeeeee). Anyhoo, thanks lovelayes for the constant emailing, endless editing and researching, and also the memories of doing pw. It may be mind wrecking, but I had a lot of fun along the way. Oh and I'll definitely not forget the times in the A-hub where we should be doing our work, but we divert our attention to other things on the Internet. Ha ha ha kay I love you threeeeee like banana fritters!
Phewwwww I am done with three H1 Alevels examinations this year; Math, Malay, PW. I have one thing to say about this: It may sound completely insane, but I think I'll miss doing Math. Heh heh. At the end of H1 Math exams, everyone gave a really wide smile. I feel the happiness too. Wheeee heeeeee. And since tomorrow is hari raya haji, I am pleased to wish my Muslim friends a Selamat Hari Raya Haji :D Love you people like cadboury macadamia nut chocolate!
"True happiness."
