My grandmother is the cutest, most adorable and talented lady I have ever met. Why is she the cutest and most adorable lady I ? Its because today she attempted to take a photo of my cousin, my sister and me. Her first attempt was an epic failure because my sister just had to laugh as my grandmother went like "Is this the button to press?". She repeated that for like thrice or something. Her second attempt is the second photo you see above. Heh she's awesome! And my grandmother is one talented lady because she can cook like really weally yummy wummy food. Its like even after you've finish your food, you can like go back home and think about eating it again someday. Its like the taste is being saved in the memory of your tastebuds! Heh and today she cooked like a lot of yummy food. I feel fatter now. Booo hooo.
Anyway, I like today, because its Hari Raya Aidil Adha. Heeeeeeeee but I don't quite have the heart to witness the korban part though. Today was a day filled with visits to relatives' house (kay I exaggerated. My family only went to both my grandparents' places, and my granduncle's place) heh heh to the extent that it felt like Hari Raya Aidilfitri.
Now that the Alevels examinations for this year are over, the girlfs and I felt like we were lost for a split second. Ha ha ha like lol, talking about the girlfs, I miss them so much! There's so many things I wanna tell them. Raaaaaaaaaah. And now I am clueless of what to say. Okay love you people like ribbons.
"It felt like the old times."