Let go and let God.
Been told again and again and again to do so but I never was able to do it. Seems funny why I couldn't bring myself to do so. Prolly because I am the sort of person who totally held on to the principle of "if you fail to plan you plan to fail" lol how stupid was that? And when it hits me so hard, I realised that I'm only human. God's plans are 871356723217367627236127 times way prettier than mine.
I let God take the wheels away from my hands and leave it 100% to him to decide whatever comes next. Put in the utmost I can give, and have prayed so hard for the best of everyone.
Be it school stuff, be it the career path perfect for me, be it the person I would wake up to every morning, basically everything, I'm letting Him decide.
And I swear it's the best thing that's ever happened to me.
I don't get affected. I don't feel shizzy. Neither do I get so much hurt by any sort of words or actions. Because I believe that whatever happened or will happen is what's best.