Friday, August 1, 2014

Salam Aidilfitri



The first day of Aidilfitri, the whole family decided to don purple baju kurungs! Yes Fluffy included. The spring-cleaning part was definitely tiring, but when the house was all sparkly and pretty, it was worth the exhaustion. All the cookies are baked by mumsy! Personally I dislike the idea of buying hari raya cookies simply because the fun of preparing for lebaran, is the cookie baking. Mum prepared six kinds of yummy cookies and since I'm bad at being in the kitchen, I just help her with the whole preparation and cleaning heehee.

Fluffy joined us in visiting our beloved grandparents and yes he was in his purple baju kurung. He hated being in the center of attention and he was feeling warm the whole time (since this fluff of ball sleeps in aircon errday everyday). But anyway we snapped a family photo together and it was so fun and as usual, Fluffy doesn't like being around a lot of people but he was definitely adored by everybody! My granny is so adorable; the whole time Fluffy was there she'd pay attention to him and cats being cats, he was playing the I'm-not-gonna-give-any-reaction-if-you-don't-have-foods-for-me game.

As Hari Raya this year falls on a Monday, everything was in a rush and kinda messy. So I got home feeling so tiring and wanting to throw my heels outta the window. HEELS IRREGARDLESS OF THE PRICE/BRAND, HURTS LIKE MAD UGH. But anyway, had so much fun meeting the loved ones and just gobbling down all the yummy foods there is!

On a more serious note, I would like to extend my apologies to everybody for the things I've said or done which have might hurt you. Let's start a new chapter this lebaran and be better human beings! On behalf of the Sianturis, I would also like to wish those who celebrate Hari Raya, Minal Aidil Wal Faizin Maaf Zahir dan Batin (: Have a pretty Raya everybody!