Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Time please stop

Guess who's sick? Fever. Runny nose. Phlegm. Yes my face is pale. My nose is all oogey. I cuddle up under my comforter alone while my sister use another comforter. My boney fingers are icy now. What's worst is that I feel as though my asthma is coming back. There's a little wheezing and I almost died of difficulty in breathing while carrying and cleaning fluffy after his visit to the litter box :(

I feel so helpless. But I also feel like having Takoyaki balls. My attempt in sewing this cute top failed so off to get a ready-made top and keep improving my sewing skills. I've hurt myself countless times in the kitchen this Ramadan that I think I should stay outta it for the safety of myself and others around me ha ha ha phail.

Honestly, I just want to be happy. What's sad that I found myself crying, while hyperventilating and clenching my fist, gritting my teeth just so that I don't make a sound. Verily with hardship comes ease. So baby, be patient, chin up, everything's gonna be fine.