Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I just want to be happy, please

Happy wishlist:

  1. Coffee Bean's Caesar salad with salmon
  2. Iftar with the Sianturis
  3. Go on an eating spree at the bazaar
  4. Parcels to be delivered to my doorstep
  5. Fly out of Singapore
  6. To finally settle down with the other fated half
  7. Meet people who matters
  8. SPRINGCLEANING AND COOKIE BAKING
  9. Have cupcakes
  10. For all sorts of violence around the world to stop
I have been craving for caesar salad like you guys have no idea. Went to pick up Sarah at the airport yesterday. She flew in from Perth and slept over at my place before going back to her own home to surprise her mum. On a happy note, her little brother is the most adorable baby omg I keep wanting to kiss his fat cheeks! He simply just smiles and laughs and he rarely cries.



Yes meet the ever so cute Sayf Sulaiman Sianturi heehee he's the third hope for us Sianturis in continuing the family name. SUCH A QTPIE I TELLL YOU. Anyway since I was at Woodlands, met Luqman too. Oh bruh, everything's gonna be fine soon so just hold on tight and endure this torturing four months to come and you'll be done okay! You're not gonna lose me for the sake of God so pls I'm always here if you need a listening ear (:

So many things have been going on. And it's making me feel weird. All my girls have found someone they are settling down with and by this, it's like applying-for-a-house kinda serious settling down shiz aka plans to get hitched. I'm so happy for my girlies I swear since yknow they alr found someone they see a future with and guys, then there's me. Like where's my prince charming? That idiot must be lost on his way to finding me or smth lul.

Anyway I just need the strength to overcome some feelings. And it's just so tiring :'(