On a brighter note, we finally got our result for the killer module for last term aka Principles of Management. Praises to the Almighty. Hard work paid off! Yay. I need to repeat this victory for these final two modules of the year and I am so frickin done with freshie year so hopefully I can courageously apply for a scholarship. Please pray for me you pretty people (:
Side tracking a little: the Indonesia trip with the girls is all planned out. We just need to get our luggages ready, and we're set to go! The whole purpose of this trip is to get our bridesmaid's dress for Fatun's wedding next year. And being the panicky twats we are, we decided on the design of the dress, and everything. It seems so fun but obviously my parents are worried and yes obviously I'm also a little worried too but #yolo so time to shop till we drop girlies! :*
Yesterday was in school to help with the mBoggle competition! The boys did great with the whole bunga telur tutorial. The other students participating in the competition made such pretty bunga telur too so proud of all of you. The reporter of Berita Harian whatsapped me telling that the article on the competition will be out tomorrow so please get a copy everyone; see how the whole event was and how good Hwa Chong boys are in conducting the bunga telur tutorial in front of their fellow Malay Special Programme comrades! Today after lecture visited the little twin cousins, Aniq and Anis. Omg they've grown so much. Precious little ones. Can't make it to a mini party my aunt is hosting tomorrow as I have a dental appointment. One of my brackets popped out. It's so annoying I swear. That reminds me I have to go to sleep now so goodnight everyone!