TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL. In which that isn't a reason to celebrate because exams coming up mid-April. Ugh. But then again I'm happy that we are done with the two modules for this term like yay! Whoops whooops! I've learnt so many things along the way in school, in other classes I enrolled in. So basically I think that's something to be thankful for. So mum and dad, thank you so much for all these :* going to school, discovering new stuff, meeting new people are all such joys! What's left to do is to apply what I've learnt and be a better human being yay
Anyhoo, somebody is flying back to Singapore this Thursday! Who else but bb mehehehehehe. And the other day the bruh flew back to Cairo after spending two months here in Singapore. People are flying in and out of the country and I want to do so too :( meh. YES WANDERLUST. Like srsly. Can't wait to fly out with the mentels to get the bridesmaid outfit ready for Fatun's wedding next year. So I'm still praying mum and dad give me the green light to do so. IT IS SO EGGCITING OMG. Talking about wedding, Mastura's sister is getting engaged this Saturday so I can't wait to meet the girls heehee.
Okay moving on human beings, before this I already said that I adopted this little kitty right? So here he is. PRESENTING TO YOU MY KITTYCAT (mew).

Fluffy is so fat that when we brought him for a checkup, the vet said that he is overweight for a cat. HE IS 6.5KG ON THE FIRST CHECKUP. And during the last checkup, he weighs 6.6kg lul. Here's a fun fact: 500g on a cat is equivalent to 15kg on a human being. So we're a little worried about his weight. HoThwever it's not that worrying that he eats well though so heeh. Fluffy is sucha smart kitty. He responds to Fluffypuff, Fluffypoo, Fluffpuff (lul he prolly knows those are synonyms to his name). Oh he's quite a grown-up kitty, and is now around three to four years old. He is such an angel I swear. So there you go, my new cat Fluffy (: