Monday, January 27, 2014

Worth keeping


I am definitely not the prettiest girl on the face of this planet, neither do I laugh all lady-like-ish when something tickles me. I don't have super long legs or the picture perfect figure. I absolutely dislike backing down when argument is presented to me and unlike other girls, I won't give in just so to end the debate but rather I will rebut you till I get my point across. Whining is inevitable. Not exactly the nicest person around or the one with the most lovely smile. I nomnom yummy foods and don't go on diets so often like most girls so that I can lose weight. When pms-ing I am pretty much capable of being all giggly for a little while and turn into a crybaby in a matter of seconds. I tend to stomp my feet and frown when things don't go my way or when you don't listen to what I said. Has the capability to yack non-stop into your ears and be all jumpy even when it's in the wee hours of the morning. And I have punctuality issues which I've tried to solve time and time again. Half of the time, I can be quite a handful and I just want to be happy all day errday even though I know it's impossible.

Knowing that I'm like that, understanding the anatomy of the person that I am, liking the weird parts of me and accepting how retarded I can be aren't things that just anyone can do. 

Honestly I know how difficult it is to handle me, to calm me down when I'm all heeheehoohoo, to try and understand why I react in a certain way, to be able to put your words carefully because I'm just that one person who reads-into-words-and-analyse-what-you're-really-trying-to-say, and to like me for me mehehehehehe.

And with that I'd say, you're someone worth keeping for the rest of my life (like hellu you can even make me smile without doing/saying anything like it's super amazing heh and you drive me up the wall with how much of an idiot you are all the time but issokay I still like you. Yes you, and I miss you so much and for the fact you're not on this part of the earth and we're not breathing the same air, just sigh). Nevertheless, yes I'mma re-emphasise my point: you're worth keeping, worth waiting for, worth liking and you're just worth everything (: heeh, I like you.