Thursday, December 5, 2013

I wish I may I wish I might

Ironic isn't it? In the process of saving someone from getting hurt, you don't actually realize that you're the one causing the pain. In the process of making someone happy in the so-called "long run", you actually failed to see you're the definition of happiness. In the process of wanting to play the nice guy, you don't know how much of a monster you are acting like. In the process of letting go, you're unable to understand how difficult it is for the other party to do what you have the strength to do. And finally in the end, all there is to all of these are regrets. And I realised that when someone wants to leave, no matter what you do, no matter how much effort you put in to stop them, no matter how exasperating it is, they will still walk out like it means absolutely nothing.

LUL SOUNDS SO SERIOUS LIKE SMTH MAJOR JUST HAPPENED IN MY LIFE. I FRICKIN WISH AH COME ON. Like can I magically get permission from my parents to fly out with my girlies to see the world aka shop till we drop at bkk and nomnom yummy foods. Or like have a fluffy floppy-eared bunny rabbit as pet. Or like own a Koi cafe (OMG THIS WOULD BE FAB LIKE SRSLY).

But noh my life has been as mundane as everrrrrrrr like omg. It's to the point I'm now sitting in front of my study guide trying to decipher what the cat does the lecturer wants for the upcoming group presentation. Okay I'm sucha bad student, he explained but I wrote it in my diary which happens to be in my bag and since I'm likka sloth now I'm just lazy to go take it cause schoolbags have to be left outside in the living room cause I don't want to be going out of the house forgetting to bring my schoolbag. Now shut up idk if it's just me or what but I tend to forget to bring stuff when I go out so I don't wish to forget to bring my bag when I go to school (and no you twat it hasn't happened yet and I don't want to be that much of a bimbo).

On a brighter note, waking up for school has been ugh. I usually gain full conciousness five minutes after my alarm rings. Going to school is fun. Sit on the bus and the wheels go round and round and I just have time for myself to think and to ponder and to plan even (long bus rides ftw!). Meeeeeh I'd lie to say if everything's been fine cause no everything is not okay. I sleep late at night and wake up so early in the morning. I just feel like not talking and just shutting up. I even feel like eating red velvet cupcake out of a sudden. I also randomly met with my friends just now after dinner for a chat. I sometimes don't feel like eating at all. It'll be okay right? Yes I know it will (: I wish for pretty days ahead with those I adore. I also wish for everything pretty to befall you lufflies heehee love you twats mwah.