Monday, October 14, 2013

This whole weird thinggy

I'm a little weird sometimes like how I totally love yacking to people I adore, and just spill about everything and tell them stories like I'm reading some bedtime storybook to put them to sleep and just want to have the most random things at the most random time and after snapping a smiling photo with anyone at all, the next few shots would be the moose/bunny/puck-your-lips-like-you're-a-ducky-quack-quack/be-all-shy-like-idk-why poses, and be all babbly even on texts and whatsoever and I get eggcited over the littlest things. Like omg you guys are judging me now aren't chu? Heeheehee I'm kidding but yes people whom I love gets me and I'm so thankful for that.

So this quote by Dr Seuss kinda fluffed me up a little (yes the one you see up there): "We are all a little weird. & life's a little weird and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them in mutual weirdness and call it Love". Omg like how true is that? Okay I get a little squiggly calling it love because it gets me shy and giggly but oh well.

It's amazing how when you're in this whole mutual weirdness thinggy, everything seems pretty. It's like even talking till wee hours of the morning with the other weird person on the phone makes the tummy filled with butterflies (and lol amazingly it doesn't stop till the call ends). Like the way they walk or the way their move their eyebrows, how they look at you making you feel all puny and small (literally), and just simply how your day is totally made with just a simple text from them. And omg yes you stare at the gift they give you and like giggle and wiggle for a jiffy just because it's from them. Yknow, it's these small little things which fills you up with so much euphoria. Mehehehehe this is utterly weird but yes I miss my other weird person so much you have no idea so hello there awak! *waves hands likka little penguin*

OKAY GUYS PLEASE MAINTAIN YOURSELVES lol there's three paragraphs of me expressing my feelings. Now moving on. My Sunday has been pretty - family time in town, had a lunchdate with the college friends aka mastura amir fatun and adon at Seoul Garden hotpot nomnomz korean food, icecream sesh, off to shop with the bestfriend and flew home and have dinner like omg I was hungry again ugh. Anyway have I told you my cat loves my comforter? Lol like my bed is huge but he only like to spread himself out like peanut butter on bread on only the comforter part of the bed. Lucky his nose and tummy is cute or I will tickle him out of my room mehehehehe okay love you pretty people *blows kisses*