Thursday, August 29, 2013

Sighpie


Yknow times when you just feel qwertyuiop and wanna cry listening to some sad love song or reading through some poetry stuff? Omg I'm totally feeling ew-ish now and I feel like crying too (lol for this but yup). I don't know why. Prolly pms-ing or smth.

Times like this too I tend to overthink things and get stressed over the littlest of things. And watching ep 13 of Keeping Up with the Kardashians and realising that episode 14 is only airing on 1st September is just frickin depressing cause I totally enjoy catching it at night with the little sister and tigerthecat while we laze like fluffy pandas on our bed.

Wanted to order some fcuk stuff (read: French Connection United Kingdom - lest some of chu think I'm like spouting vulgarities now that I'm pmsing lol)  too which were on sale but they didn't have international shipping and that pisses me off for a jiffy. Like on a brighter note, I admit this whole online shopping thingy is addictive and gosh I have to stay away from it and realise that this is the reason why dad would not let me get a supplementary credit card even for now since it's his money I'm spending heeh love chu forever ayah mwaaaah.

On another note, I can't wait to meet the bestfriend next week. We were texting and talking about how she's just her and she went like "Shaddap lah no matter what I'm your bestfriend. Lol the person who wants to be ur bestfriend must kill me first". HOW TO NOT LAFF (and be freaked out by) HER?! Heeh. Anyway we're gonna go sign up for this class we've been wanting to join together for next year. And I totally miss Julie like omg.

Okay I need to sleep off this whole thinggy that's going on in my head before I go asdfghjkl. And on a totally random and final note, hotcakes would be so nice for breakfast omg. Love you human beings like fluffy pillows and warm blankets goodnight!