

Stuffs we do together:
- Giggle, squiggle, wiggle and everything else synonym to that
- Snap 7612483298 photos each time we meet
- Shower each other with purty gifts at the most randomest time
- Spamming the whatsapp group with retarded stuff
- Have pretty themed-dates
- Heart-to-heart seshs which usually revolve around the same thing
- Questioning when Fatun will get married to Adon heehee
- Have annual-staycation and laze around like koalas
- Wondering when our prince charming would come
- Go on picnics and be all chirpy and happy
As ridiculous as it sounds, yes we literally do all that. But apart from the whole nonsensical and whimsical thinggies we do, we have each other's back. I love my girls I really do. They may be all hyper and noisy and yacky but they make me realise that friends, are not here only to be merry and happy together, but also to be giving the support we need in when life turns topsy-turvy.
Going through college and graduating and embarking on our own paths make this whole friendship prettier. Despite hectic schedules, and the so-whatnot, hands down we'd set aside time for each other.
I've only known these lafflies for only four years and I'm pretty sure I want to be growing old together with these three twinkies (well not in that way yknow like wake up to each other's smelly faces looool we alr do that annually heeh but like be bridesmaids for each other's Big Day, go through pregnancy together, have playdates with our little babies together with the prams heehee looool I know it's waaaaay far in the future but yknow, these are the stuffs I want to do with them when I get older).
Apart from all that, I know we pray for one another, hoping God will always show us the way, bless us with nothing but the best. Girls, I'm lacking in so many ways, and I hope you twigsies can guide me along. Mehehehehe I'm all emotional now oh goshhhhhh it's like we've been through the major parts of our lives together and practically more coming insya Allah. Thank you for being my utmost loveliest, the so very sweet and definitely not just my girlies with pretty faces but with very beautiful hearts too. Here's to you mentels (YAY HUG TIME!!!!!.. the next time we have our purty date mwaaaaaah).