Friday, August 23, 2013

Happy wappy fappy kadappy

Practically had quite a day today. An exhausting one actually and the only thing I was looking forward to was well, time with people whom I love. Well as much as I love teaching, it's tiring (esp when the kids are yacky and they always ask 514796382 questions but thank Godddd they're still angels heeh).

On a totally, serious note:

Do you know how it feels like to be happy for someone else? To grasp this concept of a greater happiness when it's being felt by a person who means so much to you

YES. THAT. I'M. FEELING. IT. NOW.

Knowing you have lafflies you look forward to spend time with too is a happy thing. Today, I took a bus ride home, knowing oh-I-feel-happy-feelings-are-coming-my-way kinda thang. And I was basically all giggly and euphoric.

Long walks, imitating faces/voices, endless poking in the face, having yummy foods (omg I was hungryyyy) are little things but it totally made my day so thank you gurl lu lawa ah srsly (: (LOL LIKE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MEEEEEEEH NOW THAT I'M TYPING SUCH STUFF ON MY BLOG) Heeh okay goodnight pretty darlings.