Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Without a doubt


Oh well hello there say hi to my cutiepatootie-yet-retarded friends. I love them to bits. We met for a catch-up sesh. A date with the girlies is always filled with a whole bunch of cray cray cray. I'm so thankful to have you girls. Cause it seems like everytime I fall, the three of you are already on standby getting ready to catch me. Thank you for the pretty evening girls! Hugs and kisses heehee.

Now: A cuppa Green Tea Macchiato, a ponytail, pajamas, and lots of fuzzy feelings, yes I'm pretty much happy. And omg yes guys I've fallen in love. No not with a boy, but with Koi's Green Tea Macchiato like oh em gee I can drink it everyday! The braces doesn't allow any pearls to be consumed and this macchiato has no pearls so I is happy *claps hands and smile likka fluffy hamster*

My cousin went for her honeymoon at Yogyakarta and I'm all jelly felly melly belly telly kadelly. She looks so much more prettier now that she's married. It's like she's glowing with happiness. Oh obviously right cause it's like her new life has just begun. And here I am blogging. A NEW CHAPTER OF MY LIFE SHOULD REALLY BEGIN. Mastura would totally understand this.

Anyhoo the Mentels' annual staycation is confirmed and yes girlies pack your pretty luggages and let's zoom to the airport this friday yayyyyyyyy! Can't wait can't wait to roll around with my favourite giggly tubbubs. WE SHOULD SWIM TOO (or not, for the most obvious reasons so in the bathtub will do). Like mermaids. And snap kabazillion photos. Gosh I love my girls. I don't know what I'll do without them mehehehehehe. SO EGGCITED GAISE YAY YAY.


Oh oh oh and before I end this thinggy right here: To my Julie Moolie Kaboolie, things will eventually be fine insya Allah. God has His ways and what's ahead of us have already been written. I just hope we have the strength to face this together okay?  You're definitely not alone and I know I'm not alone and we're all in this together once we know that we are; we're all stars and we see that mehehehehe (feeling HSM ah please heehee yes you and mas would always be ready to tolerate this kind of nonsense from me). Chin up buttercup I love you (: