- new cutesie patootsie hello kitty dust cap
- bubble tea + ice cream + waffles and ice cream +froyo vouchers yay
- (ironic much but) almost being driven cray by the kiddos
- homemade nutella crepes
- unexpected texts
- browsing through grandmama's photo albums
- being able to eat yummy foods (before this privilege is being taken away soon)
- seeing on instagram that the two mentels are still alive after the end of their sem
- tea-time with mumsy (yes ibu the kaya bread with coffee just now omnomnom)
- giving tiger a bath
- and of course being given the blessing to wake up and face a new day, praises to the Almighty
I have to admit that there are just some things which are better to keep between you and God. I mean, there are instances where you want to pour it out but nothing could portray how you're feeling, it's like those alphabets put together just don't suffice.
Obviously not everything is all happy though. Apart from the two sentences above, I have so many things to clear on my To-Do list and omg it's making me go asdfghjklqwertyuiop so I'm really praying that I can pull it through. Otherwise, YOLO.
Okay that's so not something that I'd say cause seriously I just wanna try typing that four alphabets heehee. Yes guys that's prolly the debut of Shahirah's YOLO mehehehehe.
Been receiving unexpected texts and rather than feeling all creeped out, it's making me feel all wiggly. Simply because it's really nice to know that you popped in their minds and they thought of you (: heehee
Anyhoo, this is oober random but I. am. totally. good. at. making. crepes. So I guess I'm awesome at that. Not the whole adding milk plus sugar and whatsoever to the flour but the whole crepe making process where you actually pour in the batter to the pan and stuff. The crepe turn out pretty so yay me like finally something I can do in the kitchen successfully, making food by my own (involving the stove that is and other utensils) without hurting myself! Oh and I made coffee too (after the fail attempt of making tea when my aunt came over - I asked if it's sweet enough and she said that it was okay but after I sipped some, it wasn't sweet at all like omg right)
M: I lived in Australia for quite some time but I'm Singaporean.
S: Oh really? Woaaaah so have you carried a koala bear before? Or like seen a kangaroo upfront?
Those are prolly the most idiotic things I've ever asked someone I met for the first time (and will be seeing for quite a long period of time).Well I do have my bimbotic moments too okay! Mehehehe pardon me and goodnight lovelies!