Sunday, February 24, 2013

Pretty magical

I absolutely love:
  1. Yummy wummy chocolate chip cookies
  2. Colourful helium-filled balloons
  3. Awfully chocolate ice-cream
  4. Handwritten letters
  5. Instax snapshots - lots of em
  6. Cute dust caps (currently my dust cap is a cute beetle hee)
  7. Long walks, just talking and being retarded
  8. Picnic with the lovelies
  9. Bags bags bags bags
  10. IKEA beefballs and ban mian noodles (omnomnomnom)
  11. Floral-smelling sprays and lotions
  12. Perfect ponytail
  13. Pretty dresses (got a peplum one in black yesterday omg so cute)
  14. A cuppa bubble tea, anytime, anyday
  15. Hugs - when I'm sad or in a state of euphoria 
  16. Dancing likka boss (though I can't really dance lol)
  17. Hiding behind someone who's taller than me
  18. Sweets; specifically mints
  19. Rappin to Niggas in Paris (YUP THAT'S RIGHT YA'LL)
  20. Soulja Boy's KISS ME THRU THE PHONE omg I'm listening to it now
Sunday's been pretty much like the normal Sunday. Saturday however was a little different. Besides the fact that I need to wake up early in the morning, the fun I had is nothing compared to the sleepyhead-ness state I was in. Okay who am I kidding? I was super sleepy yesterday lah hello. Slept at three because me being me I couldn't decide what to wear so ended up trying everything there is in my closet. Woke up at six and did all the necessary and went back to sleep. Guess what? PHAILLLLLL my tiger kittycat was meowing so loudly. My alarm on the other hand was set at 7.40am. Okay skip skip skip this part. 

Now here's the part I like: emceeing and being on stage with my favourite Julie in the whole wide world (and with no mic yes gaise I used my gentle voice heehee since there was only one mic and it'll be super retarded for both me and julie to keep passing the mic to each other so yup we simply used our voice), being in a pretty baju kurung with a red rose on our hair, smiling continuously lest people snap our photos, dancing backstage, giggling with the girlies (yes Mastura and Hazzy Wuzzy were there too hee).

After the fun part was over, went shopping with mum and the little sister. Headed for dinner and something magical happened here. I had butterflies in my tummy (and gaise that don't happen often cause I can't be bothered with many things/people if you know me well but this bunny-rabbit-out-of-the-magician's-hat thinggy here is really mehehehehehe). Anyhoo I was so sleepy omg but then again I slept at two. So as to not be sleepy tomorrow, I bid you, goodnight hoolabaloos heehee (: