Friday, February 15, 2013

A little daisy


See that is my I-myself-don't-know-the-exact-name-for-this-feeling face (lol I literally snapped a shot before blogging). I'm neither happy, or sad. Or anything. I don't know. I feel a little empty. You know like when you're supposed to laugh, you simply laugh. And when you're supposed to smile, you just smile. Like omg right? It's not even myself. It's exasperating you have no frickin idea. On another note, I have something to look forward to next week. Few things actually. A little excited.

And yes human beings, the week has been pretty much bearable. It's been raining everyday. Mr Golden Sun only show itself for a jiffy before dark clouds fill the sky. (You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray. You'll never know dear how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away~)

I've learnt so much during these seven days.

And, tomorrow is supposed to be asdfghjklqwertyuiop. Let's just skip this.

Anyhoo, yesterday was Valentine's (noooo not that I celebrate but hello everyone know it's so), and everywhere you can see countless pairs of human beings with balloons, bouquets of flowers, and so much love in the air. Being someone who loves surprises, I was all giggly wiggly when I saw this guy running in the bus interchange with purrrdy balloons in his hand (of course it's a surprise right? People run around when they are surprising someone heehee). 

I got to play the role of a fairy too yesterday! Sprinkled my magic dust all over my two favourite ments in this whole entire world. Made the bestfriend shriek likka nutcrack in Daiso mehehehehe. And omg on the other hand menj I couldn't thank you enough for the cuppa bubble tea, really didn't see it coming; it totally made my day! So euphoric to see you both happy (:

My happy days will come too. I know, I just know.