Monday, January 14, 2013

So what do you want to be when you grow up?

"When I grow up, I want to become a teacher."

That's what I've been saying since I was a little girl whenever the question was posed to me. I did wanna be a lawyer along the way but my ambition went back to becoming a teacher. And yes a Princess too (hello I mean which girl doesn't wanna be a princess at least once in her life). Heehee nevertheless, for the past one year, it has been a great experience, doing something I've always wanted to do when I'm all grown up.

But now if you were to ask me the question, my answer would be, well, more elaborative and encompasses all that I want to achieve later.

It'll be to have my loved ones around me, all happy and blessed and that I am able to do what I love to do.

Rather than working in a company earning big bucks and not liking what I'm doing, not having the drive and motivation, I rather do something which doesn't pay as much but I have full red burning passion for it. And that's none other than teaching of course!

Now all that's left is to hit the books once again! You have no frickin idea how much I miss going to school to study. It's to the extent I envy students who wears uniform to school everyday. Omg yes that bad. I'm so excited to start studying again. Insya Allah everything goes well this year. Please pray for me, thank you (: