Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Mehehehehehe~

Just had the shock of my life; my hamster played dead. Yes, MY HAMSTER PLAYED DEAD. His short feet and little paws were all up in the air. And I was like 'omg omg omg my little hammy'. So I moved smallish hamster house he was "dead" next to and he turned likka pancake on a pan and his little pink nose was like all wiggly. Oh thank goodness I thought I lost him and that just scared the cat outta me.

So that's the story of my little fluff of ball playing dead and giving me the shock of my life.

Anyhoo, last Saturday, the Mentels had a photoshoot. And it was funnnnnnn and giggly. Okay well, except for the fact that we really can't pose. We just keep having this smile and our hand movements according to the instructions given by the photographer was all awkward. But hey it was a great memory to keep heehee. Will update more about it when we get the photos! 

Oh ever since I came back from Korea, I've been wanting to catch a movie and so I did! Watched Parental Guidance and it was so funny I swear to God! I knew it was going to be so hilarious from the time I saw the trailer on tv. So if there's any movies you gaiseee wanna catch, go see Parental Guidance~

Heehee can't wait for tomorrow. Insya Allah I'm meeting a bunch of my favourite human beings of all time. Yay! Yummy foods, SHOPPPPPPING (omg yes shopping, since there's sale everywhere), and yup, another pretty day (: