Friday, January 18, 2013

Little human beings


Say hello to Little Miss Fluff of clouds and Mr I-don't-care-about-the-camera-I-just-love-my-candy! Awwwwww right? These two qtpies are my little twin cousins, Amani and Anaqi. They are super adorable and cute and they are really smart (they speak in full sentences with expressions and they're all giggly wiggly).This is my favourite photo of them ever (it was snapped when they were two years old and now they're three going to four). It's like OMG. THOSE. CHEEKS. I. CAN'T. EVEN. RAAAAAAH. Cute cute cute is scribbled all over their face~ heehee.

Oh and another one of my aunt gave birth to a pair of twins too recently and apparently they're not fraternal but they're identical (it's so difficult differentiating who's who) and babies being babies, they are oooooober puffy and they smell nice. And they're boys! Okay and this is my most favourite part; they have dimples. YES BOTH OF THEM HAVE DIMPLES!

Praises to Allah for this bundle of joy for the family!