Hey gaiseeee heeheehee I'm in Bangkok now and will fly back to Singapore later! Seoul has been great; the journey, the foods, the weather, everything! And for that, praises to the Almighty (: I'll blog about the eleven days spent in the beautiful vibrant city sooooon enough with pretty photos. Bangkok's awesome too, except that it is a little chilly (and idk why. Prolly I am still feeling the chills from the daily freezing temperature of Seoul and can you believe it I am actually blogging now with my coat on heehee).
And omg omg omg I miss home oh so much and a whole lot of other things and people. I miss my adorable grandfather and grandmama and her yummy cooking thus I am gonna rush over to her place as soon as we're back (yes with my red boots on). I miss my two waddlish little cousins; Hanz and Hail and like we bought tons of stuffs for them! I miss my fluffy ball of fur (both my hammy and my tigercat). I miss eating chicken eventhough we had a meal of it in the plane yesterday night. I miss my pillows, yes all of'em (I loooooove my fluffy pillows gaise). I miss Mastura like omg she kept texting me about how she dreamt of me and stuffs hee so sweeet. I miss the Mentels, my rugbyboy, my nutcrack girlfriends! I MISS HAVING 3G AND ESCALATORS. Yes I miss stuffs back home. Okay got to go! I have a plane to catch tooooodles heehee