Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A dose of happy

I am pretty much in love. Heeheehee yes with my new phone (my oh so lovely parents got me a set as a birthday present and I only started to use it last Friday mehehehehe)! Baby pink protective sleeve, soft lavender-coloured donut with colourful sprinkles dust cap, white body and a super smooth touch + click-clacking of the qwertyboard. Yup, she's a qt alright. Oh and I have decided to name my phone.

Noooo don't judge me. My secondary school best friend named her water bottle Aphrodite. And what Mike Pasowski said in Monsters Inc is true: 'You cannot name it. Once you name it you start getting attached to it!'. Gee but yes I'm always with my phone, just like other kids because apparently it helps you to stay connected. Thus yes gaiseee I plan to get attached to my pretty phone so I name it, Princess.

Mehehehehehe I am totally kidding you human beings! I cannot decide on a pretty name for my phone so I'll just go like WHERE IS MY PHONE kinda thang if it's not within my sight and not go like WHERE IS MY PRINCESS because it'll definitely cause lots of confusion and yup people will start raising their eyebrows.

Hee oh I can't wait to meet my favourite Mentels tomorrow. I miss my girlies so much and we have so many things to yack about! And on a totally random note, I feel like having Macdonalds' for breakfast (which me and the little sister planned to have this morning but plan fail cause we both got so lazy). Dad tried the Sausage Mcmuffin with egg and turkey bacon last week when we had breakfast and I must say it's yum yum yum. Talking about food, I am totally a loyal Famous Amos lover. I looooove the no nut chocolate chip cookies like omg it just melts in your mouth and yup got 350g worth of the it and now I am a happy girlie munching like cookie monster (kay prolly not that aggressive in eating those cookies but you get how happy I am having my favourite cookies) while waiting to watch her favourite variety show.