Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Happy birthday dear self

 

Its the seventeenth of October agaaaaain and yes Shahirah Sianturi, it's your pretty birthday mehehehehe~ Nothing makes me all happy and giggly and squirmy and jumpy and wiggly and of course more princessy than my birthday yay! And nothing beats being in a pretty white dress, eating your favourite foods, celebrating your pretty birthday with people who loves you more than anything else on the face of this planet. Seoul Garden hotpot (yes babies, omnomnomnom), awfully chocolate, birthday presents, sweet wishes, and it's a wonderful day.


As I turn a year older, more valuable lessons were learnt, eyes were opened to things I've never seen before, countless pretty memories with the precious ones were made & treasured, I met people who now mean the world to me, and simply to say, I become a more happy and thankful girly! Count your blessings, they say. Mehehehehe~ *sprinkles fairy dust*

(And gaiseeee this may sound nuts but I am typing out a little note to myself so when I am a little older later I can read the thoughts and wishes I had for myself!)

Happy birthday dearest self. Now that you are a year older, may you always be blessed with faith, happiness and good health. Because with these three things, all else will fall in place nicely. Faith to keep your heart close to Him. Happiness to colour your days. Good health to enable you to do those little stuffs you love (and to last you through the journey towards your dream). Having to always be protected from the mean mean stuffs in the world, some things give you a big scare. Mum and dad have been shielding you since you were a little baby and now it's your turn to give them the comfy & pretty days ahead. Promise me you will! It should be nothing but the best. Chin up, and yes smile and think happy thoughts girly. I looooove you so much dearest self mehehehehe.