"Kehangatan mentari menyinari pagi
Derusan hujan mendingini panas
Saling mengiring saling melengkapi
Begitulah kudrat illahi
Kehadiranmu teman bagaikan cahaya
Menerangi taman hatiku yg sepi
Jalin kasih mesra kurnia maha esa
Merestui kemesraan ini"
Teman - Zubir Abdullah
Suddenly missing my favourite bunch of girlies. Yes you, Fatin Roslan, Hazirah Halim, Juliana Johari. Mastura Yassin & Merdina Azni. Mehehehehe~ I put you girlies in alphabetical order (so you won't catfight about who I love more or whatsoever heehee). I suddenly miss the times we spent in class, the unnecessary toilet visits before class/lecture starts, the special relationship we all had with foods (going all piranha-ish when someone brings snacks to class), the ridiculous giggling-laughing sessions, the people-watching during breaks, the zumba & dance workouts after school, the running together in group during napfa training, the making jokes of whatever the teachers wear/say, the times we pushed each other when the big A's was approaching at the speed of a rocket, the tickling of each others hand before papers start/end, and wearing the same blue uniform (and definitely feeling all purrrrdy even though during exam periods we don't quite give a flying tuck about how we look like).
This is truly an out-of-the-blue post, but I miss you lovelies and all those sweet-retarded-unforgettable-pretty moments we spent together throughout our Millennian days. Please know I always pray that our girly-friendship lasts even till we have cutesy babies (Julie, Mas, Mer, even then I'd still rap Niggas in Paris like we did in our karaoke session oh and mentels, I'd still try on ridiculous accessories when we go shopping heehee) and that you purrrrdy human beings will always be blessed with happiness and good health. For now, let's all chase our dreams, and we'll each pluck a twinkling star from the sky and make it like a bunting! Insya Allah, for the best. I love you girlies, 2984761565 times more than all the pretty things in this whole entire world combined. Hugs and kisses (:

