Mastura: You'll be my girlie forever and ever and we'll go for purrrdy tea with our cutesy babies (no not boyfriend but as in really babies lil precious babies) and their maclaren prams kay hees.
Hazz: And our babies will all have a huge flower on their heads even if they only have a few strands of hair hehehe
Fatuuun: yang penting our prams must be as pretty as our babies. :-* aaahhhhhhh i nak warna yellow. Haha dah pilih eh!
Yes mentels, we'll have our pretty tea party together with our adorable babies in their purrrdy prams (and ooober gorgeous diaper bags of course) and dress them up until they look so cutesy you just want to pinch their fluffy cheeks! Heeeheee how can I not love these girlies? Even though they are ridiculously mentel with all the giggliness and high pitched-voices, I love each and every single one of'em!
The mentels had an iftar date at Fika yesterday. Yes yes human beings; SWEDISH FOOD omnomnomnom~ First time eating at Fika and the food's yummy wummy (apparently I had their meatballs but I prefer Ikea's meatballs to theirs). Anyhoo we were seated outside and phew thank goodness for that or else people might really scream at us for being ridiculously mentel and giggly. Other than swedish food, we had yogurt at Tutti Fruitti too~ 14$ worth of yummy yoghurt to be exact (with hari raya songs blasting so loud right into our ears). Hee girlies, it was sucha pretty night spent together! Yay~