Say hi to my all-time lovely mentels mehehehe~ if Hazz wasn't a sleepy princess, the photo would be perfect! Heeee we went for Majlis Selawat ke atas Rasulullah saw siri ke-14 at Masjid Sultan! Mastura and I agree that it's the most enriching one out of the other series we attended, and for that Alhamdulillah. Fatuuuun's mumsy was there too and as usual, she's sucha sweetheart.
Anyhoo the staycation with the mentels are confirmed like yay! Girlies I'll get the list of things to bring ready (: Pretty pajamas, fluffy bedroom slippers, colourful socks, yummy foods, endless yacking and giggling oh I can't wait! I bet everyone's excited when thinking of the staycation. Asked mum if I could bring a luggage along. She didn't answer the question but the expression she gave was a downright no-you-cannot-bring-a-luggage. I strongly feel that Mastura would pack her stuffs in one hee.
To sum it all up, thank you for a pretty Sunday morning and can't wait for our staycation! I love you girlies like that melodious qasidah that was playing at Sultan just now heeee~